How do I change my beneficiary designations?

401(k) Account

To change your beneficiary designations, print the Beneficiary Designation Form. After you have completed the form to reflect the changes you desire, give a copy to your Office Manager, who will then fax it to UPAL at (918) 747-5596.

IRA or Personal Investment Account

To change your beneficiary designation please call UPAL at 918-747-5585 and ask for an Adviser Representative. You may also contact Schwab Alliance at 1-800-515-2157 for all assistance with changing the beneficiary designation for your account.