How do I change my contribution elections?

401(k) Account

To change your contribution elections, print the Enrollment Form. Once you have completed the form to reflect the changes you desire, give a copy to your Office Manager, who will then fax it to UPAL at (918) 747-5596.

You may also change your contribution elections by logging on to your account and selecting “Manage my investments” from the menu.

IRA or Personal Investment Account

To change your account allocation please call UPAL at 918-747-5585 and ask for an Adviser Representative.