How do I change my investment allocations?

401(k) Account

To change your investment allocation, you may access the UPAL Investment Direction Worksheet  under the “Retirement/401(k)/Profit Sharing Plans” section on the UPAL website at Submit the completed form to UPAL following the directions at the top of the form.

IRA or Personal Investment Account

To change your investment allocation please call UPAL at 918-747-5585 and ask for an Adviser Representative. You may also contact Schwab Alliance at 1-800-515-2157 for all assistance with changing the asset allocation for your account.